Movie Quote: Liberal Arts


Ecclesiastes 1:18 
"He that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow."

Zibby: Have you ever thought of that?
Jesse: Thought what?
Zibby: How everything in life is basically 
improvised. There's no script, 
we're just makin' this up as we go.
Jesse: That's true.

It's not a bad place to kill little time, huh.
- Nat

Change is never easy.
- Nat

I guess there's part of me that's a little old fashion.
- Zibby

Try not to over think things, huh.
- Zibby

Jesse: How you been? Any better?
Dean: No. I kinda just wish these would all be over as soon as possible.

Nat: How perfect is the universe.
Jesse: You're still here.
Nat: Lucky for you, 'cause you could like use a friend.

Jesse: I like you Nat. Thanks for being my friend.
Nat: Easiest thing in the world.
Jesse: I enjoy this. I'm off.

Age is as stupid thing to obsess over.
- Zibby

You know some days are like a gift,
and some days suck but all are that is okay.
- Jesse

No comments: