Movie Quotes: Thomas & Friends: Tale of the Brave

Marion: Oh! Oh, dear.
This is embarrassing.
I forgot to ask you your name.
Thomas: Uh...
Marion: You should always introduce yourself.
It's only polite.
That's what I've always been told anyway.
Thomas: Uh...
Marion: Shall I go first?
Let me introduce myself.
I'm Marion and you are?
Thomas: Thomas!

Percy: Aren't you afraid of monsters?
Gator: Monsters? What monsters?
Monsters would probably be afraid of me.
Percy: Wow. You're brave, Gator.
I wish I was as brave as you are.
Gator: You might be braver than you think, Percy.
I wasn't always as brave as I am now.
I'm designed to work in the high mountains, Percy.
That's why my water tanks had a special shape.
But just because you're designed for something
doesn't mean you can't be afraid of it.
And it was a shock for me to find out
that I was afraid of heights.
One day, I was faced with having to cross a high bridge
higher than any bridge I'd ever seen before
but I was pulling trucks, loaded with important supplies.
The villagers needed my help.
I decided, I must be brave!
It took everything in me to cross that bridge
but I did it, even though I was scared.
So, you see, being brave isn't the same as not feeling scared.
Being brave is about what you do
even when you do feel scared.
- Gator

You can't always do the jobs you like, you know.
- Fat Controller

Edward: There's no such thing as monsters.
Henry: Edward is right.
No such thing.
Never was and never will be.

None of you believed me.
and you're right, I was scared
but I know what I saw.
- Percy

Percy: It's good to have a new friend on the island, Gator.
I'm really glad you're not going away.
Gator: But Percy, I am going away.

Friends believe each other.
Percy

Maybe I should go to a far away land
and make new friends, like Gator.
- Percy

Running away from your problems is not very brave, Percy.
- Gator

Gator: Oh, Percy! I didn't think you would going to make it.
Percy: Neither did I.
But I wanted to say good bye and to thank you.
Gator: Thank me? For what?
Percy: For being such a good friend.
And for helping me learn that I could be brave.
Gator: You helped me too, Percy.
Having seen how brave you've been,
well, I think I'm ready for the highest of high bridges now.
But I'll miss you.
Percy: I'll miss you too. Have a safe journey.
Gator: I will. Good bye, Percy!
Percy: Good bye, Gator!

I guess you have to be brave to say good bye to someone, too.
- Percy

No comments: