Movie Quotes: G.B.F.

Ever notice how in high school
there just something about being first.
Like that girl who's always
first to raise her hand
or that first kid to own
every new cutting I thingy.
There's so much pressure
to be a trend setter, a pioneer.
- Tanner

I will find a real life gay
even if I had to drag the little teen queen
out of the closet myself.
- Soledad

Tanner: We're gonna need a profile picture first.
Say cheese.
Brent: Cheddar.

The next day, I tried to get an
even lower profile than the usual
but my power to go unnoticed
had been completely neutralized.
- Tanner

Hamilton: B*tch! You wouldn't dare!
Fawcett: Try me.

Fawcett: You okay, babes?
Tanner: Uhm...
Fawcett: I'm Fawcett.
Tanner: Yeah, I know.
You doing anything after school?
Wanna go sip extra large little fat iced coffees
and talk shit about people?
Caprice: Hey, there, you.
I like coffee, too. I'll come with.
'Shley: Oh, I like decaf.
Fawcett: How nice, for you both.
Tanner: Well, ah, we could all go, together.
Fawcett: Fine. Whatevs! Let's!

None of them wanted to share the schools
newest limited edition status symbol
and if that meant pretending to play nice
with each other? Game on.

That weekend I quickly discovered that
if I was going to accept the protection of the in-crowd
I have a major catching up to do.
- Tanner

Caprice: Where have you been?
Tanner: I thought we're meeting at food court?
Fawcett: That was like four texts ago.
'Shley: Come on!

Brent: I mean, I know his angry at me,
but like... how can he do this?
Derek: Tanner's just doin' his best
trying not get his ass kicked. Aren't we all?
Sophie: I'm not letting him off that easy.
Brent: This literally could not got any worst.
Sophie: Actually, it can.

Fawcett: Oh, thank you!
That is just the kind of b*tchy gay
that I'm lookin' for.
Tanner: So the b*tchier I am,
the more you'll like me?
Fawcett: Exactly, but don't push it.

Why don't we take a few days apart
maybe without a couple losers
like us hangin' around
you'll send to your proper social station
just be careful though,
because we might not be here
to bandage you up next time you fall.
- Sophie

Maybe everyone secretly wants a g.b.f.
Even mom's.
- Tanner

Caprice: I take it from an actress,
"if we can't be in the spotlight
we shall make one hell of a scene"
Together: Family Values! Family Values!

It is my pleasure to announce
this year's prom king and queen of North Gateway's
first LGBTQA and every other letter
that you can think of incluse to prom.
So! Without further ado...
- Ms. Hoegel

So, I went down in history
as the first kid in our school to come out
but I definitely was not the last
because as it turns out the closet
in high school are kind of the same thing.

They're both something you can't wait to escape
but are scared to death of what lies beyond.

They both make you kind of insane
cause you to take on a secret identity,
or make you confused, or mean,
or crazy horny even...

... When you're in
every little thing just seems
like the huges deal
but once your out
well you wonder why you ever made such a fuss
and while things still suck
every once in a while
when you finally leave
both the closet in high school
everything just kind of sucks less.
- Tanner

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My future G.B.F. is just waiting to come out of the closet and tell me how fierce I am