Movie Quotes: Diagnosis Delicious

Always a pleasure talk about food.
My favorite subject.
- Dave

Jeremy: People love to see successful people crash and burn.
Dave: I thought you came here for moral support.
Not making me feel any better. 
Jeremy: Let me finish.
The only thing people love more than somebody's failure
is watching their comeback
and that's what you need to do.
Dave: That's what this book was supposed to do.
Jeremy: Okay. You need to reinvent yourself.

Nina: Start ups are tough.
Things will settle down.
Where d'you get that anyway?
Olivia: Are you asking me if I'm stressed 
or if you can have some of my salad?
Nina: Uhm... both.

Dave: Your husband forgot to pack you lunch.
Nina: I'm not married.
Dave: Survey show that single people  
eat 35% less healthy than married ones.
Nina: You just made that up.
Dave: Could be true.

Beverly: There was some sort of incident last year
that a few of them keep bringing up.
Dave: Beverly, please don't allow one mistake
to change your opinion of me.

Nina: Which is more important 
being good at what you do
or what people think of you?
Dave: Both.. it's some people matter more than others.

No comments: