Movie Quotes: Finding Home

"Who am I, if not my memories..."
- William Calvin

Amanda: I maybe young but I'm not naive.
Nick: Oh, you think I'm gonna take advantage of you.
Amanda: Only if I let you.

It was like something impossibly sweet
mixed with blood or tears 
to make something indescribable.
Something that could only be felt.
A terrible uncomfortable feeling,
Attached to something else I long for.
Something I deeply miss.
- Amanda

Now I find myself returning to the place I once loved.
I always seem to be going round in circles and 
now what I was doing was circling back.
- Amanda

Is that New York talkin' or 
does she genuinely just like me.
- Dave

You know it's okay to be scared.
- Amanda's grandma

Sometimes two people just don't get along the way they should.
- Amanda's grandma

I just wasn't planning on makin' a decision so quickly. 
- Amanda

Haven't you ever done anything that you just wish 
you could be forgiven for?
- Dave

Dave: He just needed a little reminder.
Everybody needs that sometimes.
Amanda: Like me?
Dave: I didn't say that.
Amanda: Didn't have to.

Amanda: It's just so beautiful here.
but it's just a dream.
I don't believe I can make it real.
Dave: I believe you can.
Amanda: Before I got here
I thought I knew what I wanted 
Now I wish I never had to go back.
Dave: You don't have to go back.

I didn't have much faith on myself,
until now.
- Amanda


"Love is very patient and kind, never jealous or envious, never boastful or proud, never haughty or selfish or rude. Love does not demand its own way. It is not irritable or touchy. It does not hold grudges and will hardly even notice when others do it wrong. It is never glad about injustice, but rejoices whenever truth wins out."


I guess the most important thing I've learned
is that life comes full circle
and love is the ultimate forgiveness.
- Amanda

No comments: