Movie Quotes: Before I Fall

Maybe for you
there's a tomorrow.
Maybe for you
there's 1,000 or 3,000 or 10.

So much time
you can bathe in it.
So much time
you can waste it.
But for some of us
there's only today.
And what you do today matters.
In the moment
and maybe into infinity.

But I didn't know any of that.
Until right before I fell.
The thing is..
you don't get to know
you don't wake up with a bad feeling
in your stomach
or see shadows move.
If you're like me
you wake up 24 minutes and 47 seconds
before your best friend
is supposed to be pickin' you up.
If you're like me
your last day starts like this.
- Sam

Maybe everything was connected.
Maybe a flock of birds
could cause a rainstorm
and everything done
could be undone.
Maybe things could change.
And maybe I could change them.
- Sam

I did everything right.
And nothing changed.
- Sam

The day starts
and ends the same.
Regardless of anything
I do or say.
If that's how it works
I'm gonna do and say
whatever I want.
- Sam

Maybe I was dead and in hell.
Maybe I was alive and in hell.
It didn't even matter.
Nothing matter anymore.
- Sam

Isn't that how it always works out?
There's somebody laughing.
There's somebody being laughed at.
- Sam

If I was going to relive
the same day over and over
I wanted it to be a worthy day.
But not just for me.
- Sam

Sam: Do you think I'm a good person?
Julie: Of course, I think
you're a good person.
It doesn't really matter what I think.
I mean, what's important
is what you think.
Sam: No, I'm serious.
I wanna know..
Why you think
that I'm a good person?

Sam: But I was a little girl.
It's different.
Julie: But you have a big heart, Sam.
That doesn't go away.
One good thing.
You just focus
on that one good thing.
and you see where it leads you.

How is it possible
to change so much
and not be able
to change anything at all?
I know I had to do something.
Something good.
- Sam

For the first time
when I wake up
I'm not scared
or confused or angry.
Because for the first time
I truly understand
what needs to happen.
I truly understand
how to live this day.
- Sam 

You have a choice, Juliet.
Not everybody gets that.
- Sam

You're not the one
who needs fixing.
There is nothing wrong with you.
Don't let anyone tell you
that there is.
This is just a blip.
Your life will change, Juliet.
If you just hold on
for one more minute.
- Sam

Maybe for you
there's 1,000 or 3,000 or 10.
But for some of us,
there's only today.
And what you do today matters.
In the moment
and maybe into infinity.
I see only my greatest hits.
I see the things
I want to remember.
And be remembered for.
That's when I realized that
certain moments go on forever.
Even after they're over,
they still go on.
They are the meaning.
- Sam

No comments: