Movie Quotes: Home Sweet Home

When you meet the one
there'll be no I guess about it.

- Mrs. Chambers

Vic, you can't fake faith.
- Joy

When you see someone
from across the room
and suddenly
nothing else even matters.
- Chris

All it takes is a little practice.
- Megan

Victoria: It's amazing
that you guys can actually
build a house in such a short
amount of time.
Like I don't know how you guys do it.
Jason: I go to scripture's
Matthew 19:26.
Specially during a build.

It's been a process,
but I have learned
to give everything
all of my circumstances
over to God.
- Elena

I always remind myself
that God, He will never
give me more than
I can't handle.
Elena

1 Peter 3:3-4
[3] Your adornment must not be
merely external - braiding the hair, 
and wearing gold jewelry, 
or putting on dresses; 
[4] but let it be the hidden person 
of the heart, with the imperishable
quality of a gentle and 
quiet spirit, which is precious
in the sight of God.

How to become a Christian
Becoming a Christian is as simple as
believing that Jesus Christ is real.
By confessing sin, acknowledging
that you are in need of salvation,
that He is Lord and your Saviour.

Scripture References
Romans 10:9-10 (NLT)
Ephesians 2:8-9 (NIV)
John 5:24 (AMP)

I don't wanna be the old me.
I wanna be someone
who pleases God and
considers others
while finding out
who I truly am.
- Victoria

No comments: