Movie Quotes: I Am Sam

Always make your dream high Lucy.
- Sam

Everybody is lying.
- Sam's friend

Don't you think I would if I could?
- Annie

All I need is love.
- Lucy

I wanna be as effective as you Annie.
- Sam


Manipulating the truth, not lying!
- Rita

That's a wonderful choice.
- Sam

I have had a lot of time to think it, 
think about what it is, 
that makes somebody a good parent, 
and it's about a constant scene, 
and it's about patience, 
and it's about listening, 
and it's about, and it's about pretending to listen, 
even when you can't listen anymore, 
and it's about a love like she said. 
- Sam

Sam: But i try, I try hard!
Rita: Try harder!
Sam: But you don't know! you don't know! 
Rita: I don't know what?!
Sam: Yeah, you don't and you try, and you try, 
and you try, and you try, and you try, 
and you don't ever get there! 
Because, because you were born perfect! 
And I was born like this! 
And you're perfect! 
Rita: Oh, is that right?!
Sam: People like you don't know! 
Rita: People like me?
Sam: People like you don't know what it's like to get hurted! 
Because you know what its feeling! 
You know what? 
People like you don't feel anything!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mind blowing!!!!!