Movie Quotes: Committed


Have you ever heard of "for better or for worst?"
Nah, do you think that means "for as long as you both shall live"
or do you think that means "for as long as you both FUN."
- Joline


Because some words really mean what they mean,
and some people really mean what they say.
- Joline


But for me, marriage was just some place to visit, 
and I definitely, wouldn't, want to live there.
- Jenny



How do you react to a crisis of fate? Especially if its your first one?
You know I even sure what it means. 
It's tempting at first to distract yourself, you focus on other commitments.
You just try to act normal. Like everything's okay.
- Joline


You never know how your fate is gonna come back to you.
You could be something completely ridiculous, maybe that's the whole point.
To stop asking whether deserves your fate or not, and do it for its own sake. 
I mean who's it really for anyway, them or you?
- Joline


I just felt like taking a leap of faith, and it felt great!
- Joline


Why do we need an example? 
I've never known any successful surfers,
but does I ain't mean to be ignorant surfing for my entire life.
- Joline


I red somewhere that the reason most relationships breakdown, 
is each partners waiting for the other one to fix it. 
But if you want somebody to stand by you always, 
you have to be willing to do the same for them, 
even when they're acting like an idiot.
- Joline


Sexy kind of messy.
- Neil


How do you know when you've gone to far?
There could be some very solid clues, 
but you could be too busy digging safety cradles on the dirt, 
and those clues passed you right by.
- Joline


I just have to surrender. Go blank. Go numb. Go to sleep.
- Joline


It's over. I realized that now. I tried, I really tried. 
But I'm not gonna try it anymore. 
I'm gonna get over it, 'cause maybe I'm a committed person, but not to you. 
Not anymore.
- Joline


I'm still a committed person, I found that I have an act for it.
Some people just do, and if they didn't take things to certain extremes,
how would they ever know for sure?
How they ever know what they're made of? Where they stand?
How they know where anybody else stands? It'd be a history.
- Joline

No comments: