Movie Quotes: Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Brian: You don't need to put 
your P in a V right now.
Peter: No. I don't. 
I need to B my hell on somebody's T's.
Brian: That's disgusting! 
You don't need to be doing that, and 
anything you should leave your P in the V and 
blow it inside the V, 
so you can have a B-A-B-Y 
if you're a normal person.

It's everything. 
It's everything that reminds me of her 
and I need it gone. 
Okay, I thought I was fine Brian
and I'm not. 
I'm not fine at all.
- Peter

Peter: Maybe it's good thing that they're here. 
You know what I mean? 
Maybe this is a challenge from God 
for me to forget her. You know.
Darald: Or, maybe it's a sign from God that you should be with her. 

Life is full of lesson. 
You learn something new everyday.
I wonder what I'm going to learn tomorrow. 
- Darald

Rachel: Okay, my turn... 
So.. ah.. how do you like writing music for a TV show?
Peter: It's great you know. People are great. 
It's great to have a city paycheck. 
And so...  I'm very lucky.
Rachel: Oh you hate it!
Peter: I f*cking hate it!
Rachel: So, then do something about it. 
Peter: Excuse me.
Rachel: I'm just saying
if you hate sound you change it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.