Movie Quotes: The Happy Life

When you get old,
your buddies become even more
important than your wife.
- Gi-yeong's friend

Gi-yeong: Why are you crying? You fool.
Seong-wook: Crying because I'm sad.
Hyeok-su: Don't cry.
Seong-wook: Then, should I laugh?

Do you all really believe you're livin' your lives, huh?
Forget it.
Just forget I mentioned this.
- Gi-yeong

As long as we have the talent,
we'll easily find a stage.
- Hyeon-jun

Gi-yeong: Hey, do we get paid?
Hyeon-jun: Of course.
Seong-wook: Really?
Hey, no matter what, we're going to split that.
Hyeon-jun: We'll only get paid 50 thousand won.
Hyeok-su: What? 12,500 won each then? They're too stingy.
Gi-yeong: Hey, we should be thankful we're getting anything.
I can't remember the last time I got paid.
Seong-wook: Hey, don't say that to anybody.
They'll know that you don't have a job.

Hyeok-su: I think that John Bonham girl is absolutely into me.
Hyeon-jun: Are you drunk?
Hyeok-su: Geez. This dude has no sense of humor.

He can live without being perfect in math.
- Seong-wook

Hyeok-su: Hey! Can you stop talking about your wives?
Seong-wook: Hey, Hyeok-su, everything turned out well for you.
Hyeok-su: Then go get a divorce!
Seong-wook: Hey, should I?
Hey, Gi-yeong, should we get a divorce?
Gi-yeong: I don't have any money.
Seong-wook: You can pay her later.
Tell her you'll pay her after you make money from the band.
Gi-yeong: Should I?
Hey, Hyeon-jun, you should get married too.
That way, you can get a divorce soon.
Let's go!

No comments: