Movie Quotes: Adam

Things that move apart faster than light 
can ever see one another 
because the light from one 
never catches to the other.
- Adam

Someday everything you'll see here 
will disappear forever, 
and eventually the night sky 
will be almost completely dark.
- Adam

I talk too much when I get excited.
- Adam

Adam: This is very good smelling tea.
Beth: English breakfast. 
My father calls it, "coffee without the bad breathe."

Beth: I'm sure the right thing will come along.
Adam: How can you be sure of that?
Beth: I mean, I hope the right thing comes along.

There's a saying in my family,
"it's never too early to drink the champagne."
- Beth

In most interview situations 
the greeting is done in the standing position.
Simple greeting: Hello, nice to meet you.
Basic greeting: Hello, my name is Jason, nice to meet you.
Involved greeting: Hello, you must be Mrs. Austin
my name is Jason, nice to meet you.

Make it a goal of your interview, 
to mention each of your strengths, 
at least once.

Eye contact. 
One way to get around for eye contact dilemma
is to have the candidate look at the interviewer's forehead.
Practice is needed however because it will still require 
an effort to remember a look at a forehead.

At your last job.. 
how much of the work did you performed independently?
How much is a team?
- Adam, Narrator

Liars is all you gonna went across in this world.
A man who got to learn the difference between 
just plain liars, and liars, worth lovin'.
- Harlan

Harlan, if you call that girl, 
couldn't you stop cursing yourself for a stubborn old fool 
even if you still have to be old?
- Adam

No comments: