Movie Quotes: New Year's Eve

We have to do something 
it's not an option.
- Paul

Bride Trish: What about the girl.

Sam: What girl?
Bride Trish: The one you met last New Year's eve.
Are you gonna meet her tonight?
Sam: It was a year ago, we've all moved on.
Look at you two... a married.

You walked-out on me Daniel

I think that says it all.
- Laura

I'm dying, I'm not deaf.

- Stan

I've been hanging on this long 

so I can see the ball drop. 
One more time.
- Stan

I'm over it, and I'm over you.

- Hailey

Lady: What inspires you, Sam?

Sam: Pizza.
Duncan: Excellent. Sweet.

Hello, I'm Claire Morgan of the Time Square Alliance

and has you all concede the ball has stop half way to its perch.
It's suspended there to remind us before we pop the champagne 
and celebrate the new year. 
To stop and reflect on the year that has gone by.
To remember both our triumphs and our missteps,
our promises made and broken. 
The times we opened ourselves up to great ventures
or close our self down for fear of getting hurt, 
because that's what new year's is all about. 

Getting another chance, a chance to forgive, 

to do better, to do more, to give more, to love more, 
and stop worrying about what if,
and start embracing what would be. 

So when that ball drops at midnight, and it will dropped, 

let's remember to be nice to each other, 
kind to each other, and not just tonight 
but whole year long. Thank you.
- Claire Morgan

You don't mess with serendipity.



Did maturity just walk into the room?

- Sam's mom

Don't forget second chances 

they don't expire until midnight. 
Okay?
- Claire

Sam: You showed up.

Kim: You showed up.
Sam: You look beautiful.
Kim: Well, I have a year to get ready.

Sometimes it feels like there's some things in this world that we can't control.

Earthquakes, floods, reality shows.
But it is important that we remember the things that we can. 
Like forgiveness, second chances, fresh starts, 
because the one thing that turns the world 
from a lonely place to a beautiful place.. is love.
Love and any of its forms. 
Love gives us hope. 
Hope for the New Year.
That's New Year's eve to me. 
Hope and a great party.
- Narrator

No comments: