Movie Quotes: As Good As It Gets


You think you can intimidate the whole world with your attitude,
but you can't intimidate me. I grew up in hell homeboy!
- Frank 


You love me the way you love your remote control.
As long as I switch every time you press one of my buttons.
- Girl fighting with bf at the restaurant


Yeah, we're all gonna die soon. 
I will, you will, and that it sounds like your son's will.
- Melvin 


You look at someone long enough and you discover their humanity.
- Simon


You don't look sick, just tired and bitter.
- Melvin


Shouldn't I be a good thing telling somebody no thanks required.
- Melvin


Think wide and get serious.
- Melvin


I don't care what you did for me.
I don't think I wanna know you anymore.
All you do is make me feel bad about myself.
- Carol

No comments: