Movie Quotes: Love So Divine


Blessings won't do you any good when you're hungry. 
- Father Nam


Fortune telling is only for the weak-minded.
- Kyushik

Be it temple or church what counts is that you pray.
- Father

A rosary is not a necklace. It's for prayers!
- Kyushik

You don't get married for good meals.
- Kyushik

An illness disappears when you suffer enough.
- Father Nam

Pull yourself together! You can't force love!
- Kyushik

I'll get over him. I should. I should.
- Bonghee 

Trying different things? Too much is never good.
- Man in the motel

Neither religion nor romance meant to be forced.
- Shindul

Kyushik: Deo Gratias!
Bonghee: Is it Latin? What does it mean?
Kyushik: 'Thank You, God.'
Bonghee: Nothing important.
Kyushik: It's like a secret code.
Bonghee: A secret code?
Kyushik: When confessing your love, 
if someone hears you it's embarrassing.
So I whisper only to God's ears
that I love and thank Him.
Bonghee: Deo Gratias?
Kyushik: Deo Gratias.

Wherever I am, however I am. I always love you.
Deo Gratias. 
- Kyushik

Bonghee: Nobody can see. Nobody can hear. 
If you anything to confess to me... Now's the chance.
Nothing?
Have you shoplifted? Have you been a flasher?
Or... Do you like me? Nothing?
Kyushik: Nothing.

I've committed a sin. 

Please forgive me.
But... If I do penance for it...
These feelings...
Can they be as pure as they were?
- Kyushik

Wherever I am, however I am.

I always love you.
Deo Gratias.
- Kyushik

No comments: