Movie Quotes: L!fe Happens


I feel like a big slap of hamburger 
that has been mashed into a human. 
- Kim

I just think, part of whats gettin' you down Kim
is that you know, you not really doin' anything.
I.. career wise, career wise.
- Deena

Save your song and dance for someone who cares.
Just go now before I fire you.
- Francesca

Deena: Oh, and why are you both propagating this miss.
We live in time when women can finally have it all.
Sexual empowerment, and break career, money, and family, 
and the man at home with dishpan hands, 
if she so desires, or not.
This is a really, really exciting time for women.
Patty: Says the woman who doesn't have kids.

When I get sad, I like to think of good things 
that are unrelated to my problems.
- Laura

Laura: Kim.. I don't mean to sound harsh 
but you're kinda just laying around 
like you're giving up life or something.
Kim: That's easy for you to say..
Laura: Why? Because my life so perfect?
I have no skills, except that I'm pretty, and people think I'm dumb.
I live in a world where I'm consider a weirdo because of my beliefs.
Look I'm not saying that my problems are serious as yours
I mean, heck no, but everything for all I live.
You need to be happy, for Max.

No comments: